Infograafeja saa tällaisenaan käyttää vapaasti.Ei kaupalliseen käyttöön.
Tips to enhance concentration
- Limit background noise by using headphones, for example.
- Place your phone away from you or install a website blocker.
- Write down thoughts that distract you. You can come back to them later.
- Divide your work into phases and take breaks.
- Rejuvenate during breaks: get up and stretch your legs or make a cup of coffee.
Make a plan
- Make a to-do list and come back to it when your mind starts to wander.
- Map out your daily and weekly schedule.
- Plan ahead when you’ll stop working and set aside time to rest.
Find ways that work for you
- Think about what helps you to concentrate or what distracts you.
- Choose an environment that makes it easy to concentrate.
- Work when you’re at your most alert.
- Listening to music or a moving around a bit can help you concentrate.
Motivate and encourage
- Remind yourself what you’re working for.
- Imagine what it’ll feel like once the job is finished.
- It’s not possible to succeed every time! When your concentration wavers, take it easy and take a break.
Rehabilitation Foundation / Learning Support Centre 2021